Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dear Mr. Selby

A Voice Declaring: “Big JUNE!” the rise of the anti-Christ, unto the first resurrection saints on the map 05/02/2011 (see 1970, Elvis Presley, invasions on American soil)
A Voice Declaring: “Eight Days More, there’s something about a divine time table on the map 05/27/2010
Dear Mr. Selby 06/03/2011

http://silence1011.blogspot.com/

-Dear Jonathan, Apostle Bradford here, I was researching Solar Flares on the internet moments ago and ran across your videos, I was truly astonished when I saw the date you’d given as the date of the great gathering of saints. My story Jonathan is one dating back some twenty five years ago, 1986, the spring thereof, I could tell you what I saw and heard and what it all mean but such phenomenal things have happen since. I want to know do you read? That’s what I do, I write, I minister to God’s people all manner of end-time prophecy that coincides completely with the word of God that they’re not to be taken in snares but forewarn, by writing.
-Just yesterday while sitting at the table with my granddaughter playing cards, she said something about people talking about kissing Jesus feet, immediately I told her I woke up in a dream some years ago, (2004). In this dream I was kneeling down as to kiss Jesus feet just before I looked up and all around me realizing I was standing with this Christ Lord on the mount of Olives. I told her when Jesus return with the saints, he’s suppose to sat his feet that day upon the mount of olives, it’s in the fourteenth chapter of Zechariah, I told her, and soon she read it for herself, as so Jude, Enoch, describing how tens of thousands o f saints will return with him.
-That Jonathan is what my entire Christian life has been about, these inconceivable dreams, visions and visitations to heaven, even heaven coming down to visit me, the archangel Gabriel that is , 2004, he explained to me how the fulfillment of all things is upon mankind, as so was there something about she’s coming or going with the seventh angel. This is why I asked whether or not you write, I wrote a paper entitled Knowing whereas Holy Spirits through this end time Apostle/Prophet predicted the end of nation building thirty-nine and a half weeks from March 7th 2010, as so was there a date given, December 18th.
-Surely when you calculate thirty-nine and a half weeks from March 7th you get December 18th, you will understand better when you realize this time table was off of a earlier time table given me December 25th of 2001. One whereas the Kingdoms of men were given exactly 190 months to make an end of sin, and bring in everlasting righteousness (repent, Jesus Christ), which is 15.10 years. Thinking with seven of these years belonging to the anti-Christ reign, I calculated America’s end around the year 2009, your year, so this new date December 2010 was only off like a year more or less .
-Well to make the last twenty-five years shorter, December 31st 2010 I was told there would be another six months further, and the first of May of 2011, I was given the word of knowledge Big June, and around May 26, 27, 2011, I heard a voice declare, eight days more. I always thought this countdown was that counting down to the great gathering of saints, it’s been seven years since the mount of Olives dream, Gabriel, since I seen a trial run and dress rehearsal for the great gathering of saints, as so the Christ Lord being made ready to come into the Battle.
-As so Jonathan, there’s this single dream in 2004, where I heard sirens and trumpets through the night and where I witness born again saints shooting into the heavens all over the planets like fire rockets. Where in the heavens just above I witness a cloud awaiting this fantastic gathering, a cloud that kept getting larger and larger and fatter and fatter every time a saint was captured into it. To be completely honest, and though I’d not realized it before the year 2004, three years into the December 2001 prophecy was extremely volatile with dreams and visions regarding this especial promise to “GET THE REDEEM OUT!”
-When you describe this Solar event predicted of 2012 as what Jesus could be describing as that solar event proceeding his second return is how I explained this strange physic symbol MC2=(JESUS) F =ma given to me in a dreamscape around 1998, although I think this event is now as I write. I knew immediately it was a physics equation, and how this manner of science was basically about NEO’s I then figure it could only mean Jesus would arrive just as the heavens was performing itself rather cataclysmic. As I said this is how I’ve always explained what this bizzare imagine mean, I then believe after twenty-five years of forewarnings regarding both the smoke of America’s burning (mystery Babylon. As so this worldwide system of whoredom, commerce, politics/religion destruction), as so the great gathering of saints, these primary events are nigh at hand, that this could be the fulfillment of your and the Holy Spirit Big June prediction, beware, take heed, Apb, The RAM…

A Voice Declaring: “Solar Flare,” dangers from the stellar heavens frightfully and continuously on the map 09/18/2010

Also see Dear Mr. Camping: http://dearmister007.blogspot.com/2011/03/dear-mr-camping.html
See Also http://thethingshereafter.blogspot.com


-That you be aware, that you be born again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, take heed that no man deceive you, Apb, ) © Copyright 2009-2010 By: THE R.AM, All RIGHTS RESERVED.
The Rising Above Ministry (RAM).

Prophetically On The Map

-Seen to be seeing how it is Jesus second coming is no longer pending but is he with the Church bride. As so with visible sandal feet and robe walking on the earth in the midst of visiting the people, Jesus as promised again on the earth, on the map 08/19/2007, my unnumbered as yet prophecy link


Prophecy Links

-A Voice Declaring: "Two weeks and seven years," a divine countdown, unto the fulfillment of all things biblical and prophetic again on the map 07/29/2008 (see Russia and Georgia, a prelude to end time world wars)
-A Voice Declaring: One Month from now, the calculation, or a time clock totaling a sum of one month on the map 11/04/2008
-A Voice Declaring: “In thirty nine and a half weeks, you’ll be dead, a strange form, even a deadly time table again on the map 03/07/2010
-A Voice Declaring: December 18th, there’s something about the date, December 18th miraculously on the calendar, the map 03/07/2010 (see the space between March 7th and December 18th
-A Voice Declaring: “Tell us, when shall these things be?” Another form of inquiring of specific time, even biblical time tables on the map 03/08/2010
-A Voice Declaring: In Six Months, the calculation or time clock totaling six months into the new year remarkably on the map 12/31/2010
-A Voice Declaring: “A Big JUNE!” the rise of the anti-Christ, unto the first resurrection saints on the map 05/02/2011 (see 1970, Elvis Presley, invasions on American soil)
-A Voice Declaring: “Eight Days More, there’s something about a divine time table on the map 05/27/2010 For Salvation Pray: I’m sorry Lord God, forgive me for my sins, wash me and cleanse me and then, by Jesus Christ receive me into thy glory again.

Listening To: Selah: How Great Thou Art

Hurry Lord Christ, Prince Of Peace, and get us the Victory

A Ministry Above

No comments:

Post a Comment