Monday, February 21, 2011

Dear Mr. Jackson

When I called the Creative Artist Agency with attempts to speak to Mr. Emmerich directly, after they urged me, I told them my claim only to have them hang up in my face…I’m Patricia Ann Bradford of The Rising Above Ministry (RAM), I’m the one who actually wrote the story behind the 2009, 2012 movie. I can be reached at my Memphis home at 901-382-4184, I’m waiting to hear from you guys, I haven’t as yet shared this letter online like I did with Kevin Trudeau of 2007 but I will. I will not let this go, if you guys are willing to steal my work, then you should be willing to deal with me directly….
Prophecy Links
-There’s something about a harvest of fruits and vegetables, about spiders, about super spiders, even super bugs, unthinkable forms of insects, of outbreaks on the map 01/17/2011 -There’s something about Jennifer Hudson, and owing her 69 dollars, my 69th prophecy link is about massive flooding, massive flooding again on the map 01/03/2011 -Seen to be standing in my basement, seen to be standing in chest high flood waters, massive forms of flooding, of lost of life mightily on the map 12/28/2010
Dear Mr. Curtis 01/07/2011

Just as I’m writing you, I’ve written Mr. Emmerich, Mr. Kloser and even Mr. Kevin Trudeau, I will explain my writing Mr. Trudeau first of all. I came to know and respect Mr. Trudeau after purchasing and reading his natural cures book, I found the work truly amazing and shocking. In the beginning I was impressed, then emotional, and soon I was angry, I was angry that all these horrible trespasses were being committed against God’s people, all again for the love of money. Just as so inconceivable infringements that were becoming God’s people not only untold misery but death; many people were dying because they believed in a system they thought cared more about them than making of them merchandise.
Clearly in the work, as so through it I came to realize or believe that Kevin Trudeau unveiling these remarkable manners of truth, how he too like me had this affinity for God and thus God’s people. By this time I’d written three books of my own, I feel I don’t have to tell you the work had not been published, and here, here was my chance. That perhaps Mr. Trudeau being as accomplished as he was, as well known and liked, just as so loving God and his people who better to help me, right? Thus, as I’ve sat this morning to write you, I wrote him. In lengthy details I told him about the story line behind my work Beast of Beauty Featuring one Preece Ebonee Be’le, the second installment of the Beast of Beauty series.
It was a tall tale about young God and marriage worshippers yes, but it was also a story about the end, about the end of America and the world, especially the free world as mankind had for hundreds of years known it. Like I explained to him, when I first went into this work this wasn’t what I had in mind, being the late eighties to the early nineties I knew nothing about the Mayan prophecy or the 2012 date. I began writing Beast of Beauty with the overall purpose that people are to understand God’s manner of love, of then friendship, courtship and marriage. It wasn’t long that I decided this, the work took upon itself a Holy Spirit and prophetic imagination all its own. So much so Mr. Jackson, so much of what I pretended in the work has come to past, even the fact an African born male would one day be the greatest leader not only of America but the world.
I only learn recently that the descendant of the book characters of the first book, are in all reality the graduating class of 2012, they being born in 1995/1996. This Mr. Jackson you must realize most of all or nothing I share here will be astounding, that only a few months ago did I realized my book character Preece Ebonee Be’le and his graduation class where I unknowingly brought an end to this nation and eventually this world are again the class of 2012. This never fazed me before because one, at the time I didn’t know any significance concerning this date, and two, the work was most of all designed around prophetic dreams and visions given me, as so biblical prophecy. Thus finding a fellow brother in the things of God, Henceforth I wrote Mr. Trudeau, just as I said I explained this story in stark details, I told of nation-wide and world disasters, I told of worldwide refugees. Did I as well, explain how Mega ships on water would be this nation, and this world only escape, and that the only place to escape to would be what I’d labored, the African Juttah, clearly the continent of Africa, the cradle of mankind, beginning with New Ethiopia Africa.
The reason I named it New Ethiopia would be because by this time God would have through global warming and a twenty year extension of grace granted the young worshippers. Just as so HE would have decimated the rest of the world, while in turn making Africa into an Eden paradise. A delightsome land whereas Preece Ebonee and the other young God and marriage worshippers would be the single heir therein. I will continue to say how in the beginning Mr. Jackson, this wasn’t what’d I’d planned, I’d planned a love story that would help people mend such error in love affairs and marriages. That now that I was nearly finished with the first book, Beast of Beauty, I would now contemplate a second book. A book whereas I would continue this story by the descendant of the first book characters. I felt really challenged, being only the late eighties unto the early nineties, the book would be futuristic. It would be about young virgin teens, again a sure trial as they would depict young virgin teens Mr. Jackson who by Jesus Christ’s cross worshipped God and herein marriage in ways only imagined by many.
Innocently since the first book characters had been virtually white or centered on white characters. Of course now the second book would be black, I’m talking an African born and bred black heir to New Africa Ethiopia, exchange student, Preece Ebonee Be’le. Little did I realize imagining this work, for this Holy Spirit purpose, it would be as though each character would sit down aside me and as I write, tell me his or her story. As I said before the work continued to wander into this mysterious land of faith and prophecy, soon through this teenage African heir would young believers no longer forego a future in America but unto the African Juttah. Unto the Septennial (the great gathering of saints, and marriage supper of the Lamb) to follow, everything in ways quite astronomical was about to change, a severely judged world would exodus to lands awaiting the Supreme God, and Christ’s Jesus reign, who would believe this too wonderful for proper narrative, report?
Just as I wrote Mr. Trudeau in 2007, his publishing company wrote me back, I must at this point make it clear, though I’m certain this isn’t news to either of you. The storyline behind your, Mr. Jackson, as so Mr. Kloser and Mr. Emmerich 2009 2012 movie, originated here, not only the Rising Above Ministry (Ram) sharing this story-line with hundreds, even thousands online, but through a detailed parchment I shared with Mr. Trudeau as of 2007. Of course they wrote me back, they laid it all on pretty thick, told me all the things ever in this world I wanted to hear, see and believe. That any person would want to see and or believe, so much so I thought it all a miracle from God, that I (this divine work) was finally on its way. Little did I realize what was happening had the equivalent value of Satan leading Jesus to that high pinnacle at showing to him all in the world he’s to have as long as he denounce God, that’s bow down and worship him, Satan instead.
Yeah, I was eventually told how Jesus Christ and the gospel thereof, therein was nothing but a myth, that in order to be as prosperous as any imaging I had to denounce Jesus Christ. I in all essence had to pull him off, even out, of my heart that is, how it was unwise to believe him, or trust in him, I was of course devastated. Clearly by this time Jesus was, is and for all eternity, He was ALL in the world to me, and I’d foolishly presented a Holy God, Christ and Spirit filled work to a group of atheist, occultist, even anti-Christ, again I was flabbergasted. Though of course all wasn’t lost, Jesus Christ is mankind’s blessed hope, especially unto those who believe and live according to this belief, Holy and acceptable unto God, (Christ’s bloody cross). This is why Mr. Curtis the living word describes how one day every knee shall bow, as so will every mouth confess, how Jesus is indeed Lord. I counted it all joy, it all made sense; it’s why the living word warn us any friend of the world is an enemy of God.
Don’t get me wrong, I held no ill feelings toward Mr. Trudeau, though we’re forewarn not to use freedom as an occasion (excuse ) to sin, Jesus Christ died that we’re to have freedom of choice. I went on to purchase other books by him, I just knew he being the one to help catapult this amazing story-line of mine, it being as Holy Spirit, as divine and prophetic as pretend was out of the question. Of course I’m sure my refusal is why character Oliver Platt had such an animosity against the things of God, even a bitter disdain. Neither of you can deny it, it was very apparent, as so was it apparent how it wasn’t the believers escaping, but the elitist, the atheist. Of course the rich and famous being the primary ones to escape disaster would all be factual if there was no God, no Jesus Christ blood sacrifice. As so no coming Kingdom of God, though since the word, prophecies of God haven’t as yet return unto HIM void, as my Lord Jesus the Christ, I too declare, repent ye, for God’s Kingdom is surely come.
I would go on in this story line and divert from the worlds cruise ships as this escape, instead because of what’s waiting behind the seven trumpets, asteroids, meteors and meteors showers, I would design thirty six Mega ship with transforming ability. They would be able to transform from Cruise ships, to being a little better than Arks, to being amphibious. You’re to remember Mr. Curtis the fascinating work was as fictional, as it was all based on biblical prophecy and present-day prophecies given me down through the years, this extraordinary what if? If you will, what if God granted young worshippers a twenty year extension of grace, what if he took global warming and transformed Africa into a present day Eden paradise? What if knowing great judgment had to come upon America, upon the world, knowing then a national and world exodus was inevitable. What if this supreme creator placed into the mind and heart of the Sia (assembler) Juttah, to draft a plan to one day move millions of especially believers from all over the world across ocean blue by Holy Spirit designed Mega, even Cruise/Amphibious ships on water.
The reason I even in the nineties imagined an exodus out of America, something Hollywood would never contemplate was because I’d been given a dream whereas because of major disasters affecting her I witness a massive exodus out of this nation. Indisputably Mr. Curtis this was at a time when no one for a thousand years would imagined an exodus out of America, everyone was trying to get into America, not out, of course I’ve since had many other such dreams and visions, America, the free-world will exodus. A matter of fact both of Mr. Emmerich’s exodus out of this nation were based on work I’ve placed online for the last decade or more through especially AOL Blogs. Twelve of these mega ships designed by the African/ Sia Juttah would be named for the twelve tribes of Israel. As so twelve for the Apostles of Jesus Christ, thus is there twelve named for the twelve gates surrounding God’s Throne.
Doing an anticipated catastrophe for America and the free world by Juttah Sia Preece Ebonee, and Sia Maasieah Adonai these inconceivable ships would all start arriving on all shores around the nation and world just as all hell begin to break out. This indescribable rescue would target believers most of all, but it wouldn’t leave unbelievers in peril as African island nations like Madagascar and Seychelles and others such the like safe-havens await unbelievers. I know my not accepting their offer to make me prosperous only if I denounced my belief in Jesus Christ was like this slap in the face of celebrity life. Though to take this work, this amazing, imaginative work and pretend it’s yours, even there’s, that Apostle Bradford of the Rising Above Ministry creating the work first, I mean every bit of it, not only didn’t exist. Though does she deserved nothing but to be completely denied, her faith mocked, that since the movie day viewed you guys act as though I don’t exist, how heinous is this?
You’re a writer, suppose they’d used what you call your work without first inquiring your permission, what would you do, how would you do it? I mean does the fact the ministry and I are financially impaired give them the overall right to steal this work? God Himself, forbid. I’d told myself to let this all go, how there was no way I could prove the 2012 story line originated here, that these were powerful people with powerful money. How since my original claim they’ve taken great steps to disappear from the internet any proof this work is mine, any evidence dating back before 2008. That is everything but the original letter I wrote to Trudeau and shared with AOL readers accordingly, and no, I’m not exaggerating. There was a time I could Google the work, or do an AOL search and have proof I created the work, a work online dating back to the mid nineties, as so originally to the mid eighties, and now since I’ve been writing Emmerich, Kloser and Trudeau, all that has changed, the proof I mean.
Yes Mr.Curtis, whether you know or not you are a part of a genius cover up, of a shrewd conspiracy to discredit the original architect of a blockbuster work I read grossed some 700 million dollars worldwide. Heretofore, I’m not writing you concerning something I don’t deserve, but what I deserve above all of you. You took the work, you made a screenplay and went on to make a Block-Bluster movie, but the worldwide exodus, the mega ships on water, nor the African continent being this unthinkable safe haven, none of it would’ve existed. No, the very things making this end of the world scenario a class above all gone before it wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for this Apostle work, Preece Ebonee Be’le. As I said before, I’d decided to give it all up, to let Emmerich again get rich and famous off of my story-line and just as soon as yesterday I said no, beside God and myself, you Mr.Curtis, as so does Mr. Emmerich, Kloser and most of all Mr. Trudeau know from whence this story-line originated.
I guess you can say the main reason I changed my mind about pursuing this claim further is because I want to retire my spouse, I want to retire him so he and I can go full time into the ministry of Jesus Christ. You took a Holy work and did something distrusting, you stole it and made it yours, while I the fourth creator of this work, behind God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, deserve to be compensated, and thus deserve to do with that compensation what I see fit, will you help me, can you help me? I’ll admit the first couple of times I viewed the 2012 movie I felt somewhat encouraged that the most creative portion of my work, this inconceivable worldwide exodus by Mega Ships on water was now on the big screen. Of course it wasn’t long before I realized this only meant this credit of genius was being granted where it hadn’t at all been earned. Regretfully, not only wasn’t the Supreme given any respect, or honor, but again did Oliver Platt's character make mockery of church, prayer and worship all the more.
Honestly, whenever I was this generous with my amazing work I always told myself the African Juttah, Juttah meaning extension. This as the African Juttah is portrayed as a twenty year extension of the Amazing Grace of God. I always told myself how since it was so intensely Holy Spirit and so remarkably spiritual and prophetic no one could actually copy it, but I never considered having it picked apart of various gems stones by The Literary Pirates of America. Hence this too Mr. Curtis like other letters I’ve written, this is an attempt to collect a debt, as you’ve stolen from me in ways quite cunning, I hereby seek what is owed The Rising Above Ministry (RAM) and myself, both a literary and financial credit. I will look to hearing from you or your lawyers, Patricia Ann Bradford, 901-382-4184, please call me just as soon. The Rising Above Ministry, (RAM) © Copyright 2010-2011 By: THE R.AM, All RIGHTS RESERVED.
http://babylonmystery.blogspot.com/
Behold I stand at the door and knock, if any man will open the door, I will come in to him and sup with him and he with me: Revelation, Jesus Christ of Nazareth (JCON).

Prophecy Links
-There's something about Jeremiah 37:8, the forewarning scripture of Jeremiah 37:8, the insurgence stronghold is again on the map...1998, 2004, 2010...
-There's something about an invasion, one on American soil, about all preparing for war, for battle, a dangerous fall of peace and safety continuously on the map 06/20/2005, 07/12/2006, 08/15/2007, 10/03/2008, 10/12/2008, 01/09/2010
-Seen to be seeing readied, alert and now fleeing for their lives, for their children lives stampeding people on the map. Seen to be seeing those left behind getting a sharp, painful, very large syringe to the chest, the heart, ending up nothing but a brown paper Mache on the refrigerator, beware 1995, 2003, 2005, 2007, 03/27/2009
Hurry Lord God Prince Of Peace and get us all the victory
A Ministry Above

No comments:

Post a Comment